On the first Sunday of each month, Kangaroo Island hold their market day with fantastic produce from all over the Island. SeaLink has a great offer so you can enjoy the markets for a fraction of the usual cost.
Return ferry fares from $40/adult!!!
Enjoy the markets, have a lazy lunch, stroll along the beach then hop on the afternoon ferry to come back to the main land. Depart Cape Jervis at 10.00am and return on the 5.30pm ferry. Bookings essential as there are limited tickets offered at this rate.
- Adult $40pp
- Student (15-18yrs) $30pp
- Child (3-14yrs, infants free) $30pp
- Concession $30pp
- Standard Vehicle (<5m in length) $188*
- *From 1 April 2015 $194pv
Why not add a cooking class or wildlife safari below and make a truly memorable experience.
KI Source Cooking Class
Why not make a true experience out of your short visit to Kangaroo Island? Do you like cooking? Join local chef Kate Sumner of KI Source as soon as you depart the ferry and she will help you create your own lunch with produce from the market then take it back to her kitchen sitting high on the hill. Create, enjoy and relax whilst looking over Penneshaw. A truly great way to spend your Sunday!
- Return ferry from Cape Jervis, transfers to/from Farmers’ Market and Kangaroo Island Source Cooking Class location
- Guided walking tour of Farmers’ Market with local food expert Kate Sumner
- Taste local cheeses, honey, chutneys, chorizo, olive oil, wine
- Cooking Class at Kangaroo Island Source
- Lunch with local wine, cider or tea and coffee
- $139 per person!!!!
KI Ocean Safari
Have a wander through the Penneshaw Market and enjoy the fantastic coastal wildlife with KI Ocean Safaris. You will hopefully see Bottle-Nose and Common Dolphins, New Zealand Fur Seals and Australian Sea-Lions plus lots of other locals around Penneshaw.
- Return Ferry transfers from Cape Jervis
- Free time to explore the markets
- 75 min coastal cruise on board a 7.5m vessel
- The chance of spotting the above mentioned locals (subject to the migration months of June to October)
- Local history of Kangaroo Island
- $99/ adult, $89/concession, $85/student/child!!!!
Call Sealink on 13 13 01 to make a booking.